Virginia Tech Foundation
The Virginia Tech Foundation (VTF) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit nonstock corporation established in 1948 to receive, manage, and disburse private gifts in support of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University programs. Its board includes the Rector of the Virginia Tech Board of Visitors, the president of the Virginia Tech Alumni Association, the president of the Virginia Tech Athletic Fund, and the president of the university, along with alumni and friends of Virginia Tech.
- Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center The (CRC) on Virginia Tech's campus is home to more than 120 research and development businesses and research centers and employs is more than 1,850 people.
- Hotel Roanoke A member of the Historic Hotels of America program administered by the National Trust for Historic Preservation. Hotel Roanoke was first opened in 1882 and today serves as a hotel and conference center. The Hotel is opereated under contract by Doubletree Hotels.
- WVTF A National Public Radio affiliate, WVTF provides public radio services via 13 transmitters to much of Virginia and portions of North Carolina, Tennessee, and West Virginia. WVTF also operates the Radio IQ public radio service in the New River Valley.
- Center for European Studies and Architecture Located in Ticino, Switzerland the CESA is an offers semester-long and summer study abroad programs for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Pete Dye River Course A golf course designed by Pete Dye along the New River. The course also serves as a turf care center and teaching/training center for the Virginia Tech Golf Team.
- Virginia Tech Official University Website
- Virginia Tech Foundation Website
- Inn at Virginia Tech
- Pete Dye River Course
- Borghese, Matthew. "September 11th Victim Compensation Fund Chief To Direct Virginia Tech Victim Fund". All Headline News. http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7007845097. Retrieved 2007-07-15.