Torgersen Hall (TORG, #174) is a Hokie Stone building on the academic side of campus that contains classrooms, offices, and labs. Construction began in 1996 and was completed in 2000.
Torgersen Hall is named after Paul Torgersen who was president at the time and was one of the few people to see a building named after him while he was still alive.
Beginning in Fall of 2010, 24-hour access to the building is available to any active university member through a card-swipe located on the Drillfield side of the building.
|IT Security Office and Lab||1300|
|Center for Geospatial Information Technology||2060|
|Software Assistance Triage (SWAT)||2080|