|Address||191 Turner Street NW|
|Town or city||Blacksburg|
|Named for||Herbert J. Thomas Jr.|
|Closed||June 20, 2017|
Thomas Hall (THOM, 12) was a red brick building on upper quad, which served as a residence hall for the Corps of Cadets, including the Highty Tighties. It first opened in 1949 and was named after Herbert J. Thomas Jr., a Virginia Tech graduate who fought and died in the Second World War, and was posthumously honoured with the Navy Cross and Medal of Honor for his actions. The building was demolished in 2017 to make way for the Corps of Cadets Leadership complex.