Changes

Jump to: navigation, search

Torgersen Hall

416 bytes added, 06:23, 15 February 2012
no edit summary
'''Torgersen Hall''' (TORG, #174) is a [[Hokie Stone ]] building on the academic side of campus that contains classrooms, offices, and labs. Construction began in 1996 and was completed in 2000.
Torgersen Hall is named after [[Paul Torgersen]] who was president at the time and was one of the few people to see a building named after him while he was still alive.
Beginning in Fall of 2010, 24-hour access to the building is available to any active university member through a card-swipe located on the Drillfield side of the building.
<slippymap lat{{Map|loc="37.229636" lon=",-80.420703" |zoom="17" w}} == Building Directory ="400" h="200"/>{|! Office !! Room Number|-| [[InnovationSpace]] || 1140|-| [[IT Security Office]] and [[IT Security Lab|Lab]] || 1300|-| [[Center for Geospatial Information Technology]] || 2060|-| [[Software Assistance Triage|Software Assistance Triage (SWAT)]] || 2080|}
== External Links ==
{{Building|name=Torgersen Hall|uri=torgersen-hall|num=0174|osm=32937990}}
* [[Collegiate Times]] [http://www.collegiatetimes.com/stories/15748/torgersen-hall-open-24-hours article on 24/7 opening]
Anonymous user

Navigation menu